12 July 2008

Now Playing..

I've finally updated my books, and also my now playing list. Brian got me the new Jhumpa Lahiri book for my birthday (thanks honey!!) and so I'm saving it for the beach, but it has moved off of my wishlist. Regarding the now playing...we watched the movie Across the Universe the other day. If you have not seen it or heard of it, it's a really cool movie that uses Beatles songs and tons of Beatles references. Brian is a big Beatles fan and could explain so many of the references that I would have totally missed otherwise. I did not grow up listening to their music like he did, so watching the movie made me realize just how little of it I know. I'm trying to catch up and learn some!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

not much time for blogging these days, huh? :)

Anonymous said...

Well written article.