22 November 2008

Some Charming Kids, and a contest!

Have you all ever followed the link from my blog to My Charming Kids, home of MckMama and her lovely children?  It's a great blog - a real hoot, and a real inspiration.  Plus tons of info about having a household full of small kids and making everything run smoothly. And you cannot miss the story of little Stellan, also known as MckMuffin, who is their miracle baby!

Anyway, check it out, it's tons of fun, and she's holding a cool contest (which I'm entering via this blog post). But..I would want to tell you about her blog, even if she was not holding a contest. Because it's a good read, and we love a good read, right?

Also...I have been tagged by Bethany.  Response post in progress!

1 comment:

Andysbethy said...

So, I thought my tag response was "in progress". What happened there? Did I just miss it?
I miss your words - any chance of you writing again soon... even if it is not my tag!