30 October 2008

Do you know Nie?

I read lots of blogs. Tons, really. The ones listed on this page are only a few.  And in my link-following and reading one day I came across a lovely, charming blog called the NieNie Dialogues.  The NieNie Dialogues is authored by Stephanie Nielson, wife and mother of four. I began to enjoy this little blog so much because of the positive outlook shared by NieNie, her creativity, and her ability to focus on the beauty in her life. In the pages she writes odes to her children, their dog, and her adoring love for her husband, Mr. Nielson.

Well, I certainly was not the only one who was inspired by NieNie.  In August of this year, she and her husband were in a private plane crash in Arizona and Stephanie in particular was critically injured.  The blog world united and has so far raised nearly $150,000 to aid in the medical expenses for their recovery, which will cost into the millions.  The family even made an appearance on the Today Show to talk about this internet phenomenon. I have linked to her page on the left, and to her sister Courtney's blog as well, for updates.


If you have never heard of the NieNie Dialogues before, check out this sweet and inspiring story. You just might be inspired to post a love letter to your husband on your own blog. I might be as well. 

2 comments:

Andysbethy said...

Thanks for introducing me to Nienie, and her sister. It reminded me, again, how much I adore my sisters, and how important it is to tell them that every chance I get. Thank you for that reminder. I need that, especially since they are so far away and I so rarely get to see them.
Their story is a tear jerker, but at the same time, every thing that gives me hope for America. We still have families that love each other more than anything else! Hurray!

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can say that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is still a definitely as you did in the decrease issue of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=plato video to ipod converter 5.86 ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you suffer with not used. Or you functioning the dark methods of promotion of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg