06 October 2008

I'm IT!!

I've been tagged by Alli at When in Rome.  I'm supposed to answer this survey using only one word answers. So here goes!

1. Where is your cell phone?
Desk.

2. Where is your significant other?
School

3. Your hair color?
Brown

4. Your mother?
Debbie

5. Your father?
Greg

6. Your favorite thing?
family

7. Your dream last night?
None

8. Your dream/goal?
Sleep

9. The room you're in?
Office

10. Your hobby?
none

11. Your fear?
Loss

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years?
Georgia

13. Where were you last night?
church

14. What you're not?
cleaning

15. One of your wish-list items?
rugs

16. Where you grew up?
Georgia

17. The last thing you did?
clicked

18. What are you wearing?
sweats

19. Your TV?
Off

20. Your pet?
none

21. Your computer?
Gateway

22. Your mood?
tired

23. Missing someone?
Dad

24. Your car?
Sold

25. Something you're not wearing?
rings

26. Favorite store?
Target

27. Your summer?
over

28. Love someone?
lots

29. Your favorite color?
green

30. When is the last time you laughed?
today

31. Last time you cried?
Friday

I'm tagging Bethany, Carrie, Mary, and BRIAN so maybe he will BLOG for once!!! (I'm not sure anyone else reads me...maybe I should do followers and find out??)

1 comment:

Marcy said...

Yay! That was good, Lindsay! I am glad you did it!